Miami. City of Diversity. City of Complexity. Colorful, seductive, a city apart, set in motion by its people, its location, its destiny.
Fine Art Photographer Alan S. Maltz has captured the heart and soul of this singular place. With insightful commentary by best-selling South Florida author Les Standiford, the two combine to create a memorable work, now a classic.
From the shimmering, other-worldly aspect of an only-in-Miami enclave known as “Stiltsville”, through the fascinating streets of Little Havana, to the visual splendor of the largest living array of Art Deco architecture on Earth – these images both passionate and provocative, capture the essence of a city which itself has seized the attention of America and the world like no other.
There is beauty here, and much else besides; each page presents not only a visual panoply of riches, but evokes the sense of a unique American place, where dreams can and do come true.
- Retail Price $60.00
- Elegant 12"x11" Hard Cover
- 204 Pages with 275 Captivating Images
- Quantity Discounts and Personalization Available
- Best Coffee Table Book of the Year, National Association of Independent Publishers, 1997
- Official Commemorative Book of Miami-Dade Sister Cities, Greater Miami Host Committee, 1997
- Best Armchair Travel Book, MidAmerica Pubishers Association, 1997
- Official Coffee Table Book of Miami-Dade County by Mayor Alex Penelas, 1998
For Corporate Sales, please contact the Gallery.
BACK TO PUBLICATIONS